Patient Application Disclaimer
Click the I Agree button at the bottom of this page to continue.
This website www.stemcellrejuvenationinstitute.com offers patients, doctors, and scientists the opportunity to connect to licensed doctors who use adult stem cells as part of their clinical practice outside of the United States and Canada.
Because stem cell therapy is not the standard of care in the US or Canada, the following important disclosures are made:
- The science of treatment with adult stem cells is in its infancy.
- The treatments described on stemcellrejuvenationinstitute.com have not been evaluated by the US FDA and are not considered to be the standard of care for any condition or disease.
- There could be significant and unknown risks associated with adult stem cell treatments, as long-term studies have not been performed.
- For most diseases, no prospective, randomized clinical trials of adult stem cells have been performed, therefore, no guarantee of safety or effectiveness is made or implied.
- Treatments by licensed doctors will only be performed after the patient understands and agrees to informed consent.
- The results of testimonials of people who appear on this website who have undergone stem cell treatment are not necessarily typical.
- If you are accepted for treatment by a doctor, the treatment will not be performed in the USA or Canada. It will be performed in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico.
- Applications take up to 5 working days to review from the first working day they are received.
Treatments include from 3 to 8 separate stem cell infusions/injections over the course of 3 to 10 working days, depending upon the protocol employed. A fee will be quoted once your treatment protocol has been determined.
Fees for services start at <INSERT A PRICE HERE> USD for children and <INSERT A PRICE HERE> for adults.
Fee includes: Treatment protocol, airport VIP customs clearance, airport transportation, Hilton Hotel room, breakfast and WiFi.
- This is not a clinical trial.
- Health insurance will not cover the treatment fees.
- The Stem Cell Institute does not provide itemized bills.
- We DO NOT treat ALS or muscular dystrophy